Psychotherapist / CBT Therapist / Counsellor - Hebrew Speaking - Remote
Want to work with a company that cares about you as much as the clients?
Oliva is on a mission to improve the emotional wellbeing of millions of people with world-class, employer-funded mental healthcare. By combining a curated team of therapists and coaches, personalised matching to the right professional, focused one-on-one sessions, and a hassle-free online platform, we can transform both the mental health of team members and collective productivity.
We've just raised funding from one of the UK's best venture capital firms and various top-notch angels. And now, we’re looking for therapists, who really want to make a difference, to form Oliva’s care team.
Our ideal candidates are people who are passionate about joining a movement to reshape mental healthcare—both for clients and therapists. We’re different from other companies. We appreciate that you’re central to what we do. So we offer expert supervision, continuous professional development, and above average pay to help you be the best therapist you can be.
By taking this rare opportunity to join an exciting start-up at an early stage, you’ll be in a unique position to influence both our therapeutic approach and our company culture. If you love this industry—and you want it to evolve—we'd love to hear from you.
As an Oliva Mental Health Professional, you’ll provide high-quality therapy in Hebrew for the employees of companies that have signed up to Oliva. We’re a fully online platform, so you’ll be delivering therapy sessions remotely via video call. You’ll also be comfortable embracing Oliva’s technology to assist your practice.
Based on your specialisms and expertise, our matching process will refer employees who need mental health support to you directly—so you can expect a steady stream of new clients without having to worry about marketing yourself. Your focus will be on helping employees achieve their mental health goals by providing top-class therapy and fostering ongoing, trusting relationships with them.
Note: While you'll be delivering therapy to clients in their native language, we require that you can freely communicate and follow our processes in English. The interview for this role will also be done in English.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Work remotely on your own schedule
- Care for a regular group of clients using evidence-based psychological therapies
- Take advantage of our technology so you can focus on your craft
- Form close working relationships with our clinical team and participate in ongoing professional development.
Diversity & inclusion
We’re fully committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of therapists. This isn’t just something that’s incredibly important for us here at Oliva—we also think it’s vital that people can request therapy sessions with someone who shares their background and understands where they’re coming from.
So we’re consciously encouraging applications from a range of ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, sexualities, disabilities, or backgrounds that can be underrepresented in mental healthcare. We hire with fairness and awareness—and we mean it.
- Can work as self-employed (freelance)
- Are based in Europe or the United Kingdom.
- Have experience in delivering therapy in Hebrew and can communicate with our clinical team and engage with our processes in English.
- Are a qualified psychologist, counsellor or psychotherapist.
- Truly value receiving constructive feedback about your work and feel driven to continuously enhance your clinical practice.
- Have at least 1 years experience with one of the following evidence-based modalities:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- CBT or ACT for long term health conditions
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Counselling for depression
- Dynamic interpersonal therapy (DIT)
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Person Centred Counselling
- Have a valid Professional Indemnity Insurance policy.
- Can give one professional references i.e. your current supervisor, your line manager.
- Have no problem using modern communication tools (Calendars, video-conferencing platforms, etc.)
- Can offer a minimum of 5 hours per week.
- Above average pay per session.
- Expert supervision
- Close working relationship with our clinical team and supervisors.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and collaboration with peers.
- No costs or operational know-how required. We'll take care of all admin so you can focus on what you do best.
- Forward-thinking, human-centric startup environment.
- Company culture that values self-care and collective problem-solving.
Important: Please upload your CV in English.
One last thing: While we greatly appreciate all candidate applications, we only contact those individuals who best meet the required position qualifications. Thank you in advance for considering Oliva!